- 2no 3m flat pack galvanised stores (QF249)
- 1no side by side linking kit (QF594)
This provides 11.3m² or 121 square feet. Additional units can also be joined if required (add additional link kits and stores to your online basket in the checkout process).
The side linked set-up also benefits from multiple doors an extra set of doors with each additional unit added. linked units can be joined with doors at the same end or opposite ends.
Please note flat pack containers can only be joined in one direction eg: side by side or end on end in the same structure.
3M X 4.2M LINKED FLAT PACK STORES (GALVANISED) – BENEFITS
- Simple to join together
- Storage units can be taken apart and moved at anytime
- Units can be re-used together or individually (remember to retain the surplus side panels when you link)
- Ideal for storage of bulky items (such as insulation on construction sites)
- Doors are simple and easy to use by all, operated with just the turn of a key
- Strong and lightweight
- Suitable for schools, clubs, construction projects and garden use to protect against theft and the weather
This linked flatpack container bundle is available for sale and delivery throughout the UK. Add to lorry to calculate delivery cost to your postcode.
3M X 4.2M SIDE LINKED FLAT PACK CONTAINER BUNDLE (GALVANISED) SPECIFICATIONS
|External Length (m)||2.95|
|External Width (m)||4.37|
|External Height (m)||2.09|
|Internal Length (m)||2.80|
|Internal Width (m)||4.07|
|Internal Height (m)||1.95|
|Door Width (m)||1.25|
|Door Height (m)||1.88|
|Floor Type||15mm OSB Board|
|Weight (Flatpacked) (kg)||704|