This bundle comprises:
For awkward sites the side by side linked flat pack stores are an extremely useful and expandable solution. With all the usual benefits of the flat pack storage range notably that the individual components can be moved by hand and erected in challenging positions behind or even within buildings as required.
Please note that with the 4m containers you will probably need 4-6 strong people to assist if you need to move the parts to the erection area from drop off area by hand.
You can see from the product images the usable space that you can create by joining units together. Additional units can also be joined if required (add additional linking kits and stores to your online basket in the checkout process).
The side linked set-up also benefits from multiple doors and an extra set of doors with each additional unit added. Linked flatpack units can be joined with doors at the same end or opposite ends for maximum flexibility (decide when you are erecting the unit exactly what position works best).
Please note flat pack containers can only be joined in one direction eg: side by side or end on end in the same structure.
4M X 4.2M SIDE LINKED FLAT PACK CONTAINERS (GALVANISED) – IDEAL USES
- Grounds maintenance teams at Golf Clubs and Schools – parts can be easily moved to remote corners of sports fields providing quick and easy access.
- Sports clubs for the storage of sports equipment
- Scouts, CCF, Cadets, Guides, Youth Groups for storage of equipment
- Parish councils and village halls / community centres for storage of chairs, tables and other equipment such as garden tools and groundcare equipment.
- The rail industry – use on sidings, platforms and other areas where crane delivery is not possible
4M X 4.2M SIDE LINKED FLAT PACK CONTAINER BUNDLE (GALVANISED) SPECIFICATIONS
|External Length (m)||3.88|
|External Width (m)||4.37|
|External Height (m)||2.09|
|Internal Length (m)||3.73|
|Internal Width (m)||4.07|
|Internal Height (m)||1.95|
|Door Width (m)||1.25|
|Door Height (m)||1.88|
|Weight (Flatpacked) (kg)||842|
|Weight Heaviest Part (when Demounted) (kg)||153|