This bundle comprises:
The component parts of a 3m store can be moved by 2-3 strong people.
For sports and youth groups its common for the need to protect longer items from theft and the weather for items as diverse as canoes, sail boat masts and goal posts. Within the linked range its possible to join different combinations of the 2m, 3m and 4m stores together to create the optimum size for the equipment you need to store and for the space available. There is no limit to how many containers can be joined together and doors can be fitted at both ends if required for maximum flexibility for loading and unloading goods and materials.
Please note that this combination is not suited to the storage of 6m lengths of material.
Please note flat pack containers can only be joined in one direction eg: side by side or end on end.
6M X 2.1M END LINKED FLAT PACK STORES – BENEFITS
- Simple to join together
- Many users like the softer lines and building feel compared to shipping containers of similar sizes
- Storage units can be taken apart and moved at anytime
- Ideal for storage of bulky items or different products when you need the space to reach the items at the back of storage
- Doors are simple and easy to use by all, operated with just the turn of a key
6M X 2.1M END LINKED FLAT PACK STORES – COMMON USES
- Sailing and Rowing clubs
- Athletics clubs
- Football, Rugby and Hockey clubs
- Self-employed trades such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters and steel fabricators
- For use on construction sites, especially if access is challenging
- Self-builders needing to protect materials against theft.
6M X 2.1M END LINKED FLAT PACKED CONTAINER BUNDLE (GALVANISED) SPECIFICATIONS
|External Length (m)||6.00|
|External Width (m)||2.14|
|External Height (m)||2.09|
|Internal Length (m)||5.70|
|Internal Width (m)||1.99|
|Internal Height (m)||1.95|
|Door Width (m)||1.25|
|Door Height (m)||1.88|
|Weight (Flatpacked) (kg)||704|
|Weight Heaviest Part (when Demounted) (kg)||120|